Friday, October 11, 2013

PERSONAL THANK YOU TO BIBLIOPHOX

A little over a week ago someone named Bibliophox commented on one of my blogs, "Have you seen Mushishi? I rather think you might like it. These blog pages are like Leaves of Grass poured out in iridescent strands. Thank you for taking the time to compile this- it is a source of inspiration and joy to me throughout the week. You have a beautiful soul- Shalom."

I don't know this person but I wanted to thank you for your kind words and I am humbled by your generosity. It is amazing how someone's words can rekindle determination or bring back the feeling of being connected with people. 

The purpose of my blog is to share images and words that inspire me, to be a record of my sense of love and creativity, in hopes that others can also be stirred to beautifully create and authentically be and I am grateful that it is doing so, even for one person. 














































No comments: